8 Port Managed PoE++ Network Switch
FR-5M3208BT is a new generation Power over Ethernet switch with 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-TX and 2 Gigabit uplink ports that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. With high-quality design and reliability. It can supply power to PD terminal equipment such as wireless AP, webcam, VoIP, and visual intelligent building intercom through network cable and meet the network environment that needs a high-density PoE/PoE+/PoE++ power supply. It is suitable for hotels, campuses, factory dormitories and small and medium-sized enterprises.
8 Port PoE Switch Provide reliable Power over Gigabit Ethernet
The Smart PoE++ ( IEEE802.3bt ) Network switch with 8-Port 10/100/1000Base-TX and 2 Gigabit uplink ports provide stable and reliable Gigabit Ethernet transmission. The PoE switch can supply power to PoE-compatible devices, such as wireless APs, IP cameras, VoIP phones, and visual intercoms. These PoE network switches can meet the network that needs a high-density IEEE802.3(PoE++) power supply.
Smart PoE Features
- Support IEEE802.3af/at/bt standard automatically identifies PoE devices for power supply without damaging non-PoE devices.
- Support up to 90W per port.
- Priority mechanism for PoE++ Switch port will supply power to the high priority level port first when the power budget is insufficient.
- PoE output power allocation, Scheduling of PoE operation.
Advance Layer2+ Features
- Build up a redundant PoE network with STP/RSTRP/MSTP/ERPSv2.
- IPv4/IPv6 Management and Static Route
- ACL Based on MAC, IP address.
- Priority retagging and complicated flow classification based on VLAN, MAC/IP.
- Flexible bandwidth control policies.
High-Performance Network Management
- Web-based CloudMQTT standard to monitor the PoE Network anytime, anywhere.
- Command-line interface(CLI) and Firo WebGUI management for quickly configuring major managed functions.
- SNMPv1/v2C/v3 for different levels of network management.
- FIRO Web-based NMS can automatically discover and diagrams PoE++ Switch network topology.
Complete Security Mechanisms
- AAA&RADIUS, IEEE 802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPs/SSLv3,SSH2.0 to enhance network security.
- Support user hierarchical management, ACL control list
- Support port isolation within the same VLAN, DHCP-Snooping
- Support DDOS, port-based MAC filtering/binding, MAC black holes, IP source protection, ARP message speed limit
Commercial Grade PoE Network Switch With Customer Friendly
The durable metal casing with a professional heat dissipation design ensures that the Managed 8-port PoE switch can operate at a wide temperature from 0 to 50℃. The poe++ switch is designed to reduce power consumption by 50% or more while still using existing equipment.
Compliance with IEEE802.3bt PoE++ Standard
IEEE802.3bt(PoE++) standard can be used for ports 1-8 of PoE Network Switches. The maximum output power for a single port is 90W. Power supply devices can automatically detect and recognize power receiving equipment that meets the standard and supply power through the network cable.
Make PoE Switches Manageable and Redundant
The 8 PoE Network Switch can handle amounts of data in a secure topology linking to a network backbone or high-capacity servers. The FR-5M3208BT is capable of providing non-blocking switch fabric and wire-speed throughput.
The 8-Port Managed PoE Switch series allows the administrator to conveniently boost network efficiency by manually configuring Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 VLAN static routing. FR-5M3208BT supports redundant ring technology and features a strong, rapid self-recovery capability to prevent interruptions and external intrusions. In addition to using advanced ITU-T G.8032 ERPS (Ethernet Ring Protection Switching), Spanning Tree Protocol, and redundant power input systems, it enhances system reliability and uptime in harsh factory environments.
Manage the PoE Switches Anytime, Anywhere
FR-5M3208BT offers multiple network management methods. This software is easy to use, with no extra hardware another critical feature of the 8-Port PoE Network Switch is that it will automatically detect and recognize power devices that meet the standard and supply power through the network cable. Being the PoE management for CCTV surveillance, wireless and VoIP Networks, FR-5M3208BT features the following special PoE management functions: PoE PD-alive check, Schedule power rebooting, PoE operation schedule, PoE usage monitoring, PoE port power feeding priority.
|Ports||2×Uplink Gigabit SFP
8×10/100/1000M Base-TX RJ45
|Port Mode(Tx)||Auto-Negotiation Speed
Full/Half Duplex Mode
Auto MDI/MDI-X Connection
|SFP Port Transmission||Multi-mode: 850nm/0-500M, Single-mode:1310nm/0-40km, 1550nm/up to 120km|
|RJ45 Port Transmission||100m（using standard CAT5/CAT5e cable ）|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 for 10BaseT
IEEE 802.3u for 100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX
IEEE 802.3ab for 1000BaseT(X)
IEEE 802.3z for 1000BaseSX/LX/LHX/ZX
IEEE 802.3x for flow control
IEEE 802.1D-2004 for Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1w for Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1s for Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol
IEEE 802.1p for Class of Service
IEEE 802.1Q for VLAN Tagging
IEEE 802.1X for authentication
IEEE 802.3ad for Port Trunk with LACP
|Packet Buffer Size||2Mbits|
|Maximum Packet Length||Up to 9K|
|MAC Address Table||4K|
|Transmission Mode||Store and Forward (full/half duplex mode)|
|Exchange Property||Delay time: < 7μs
Backplane bandwidth: 20Gbps; Packet Forwarding Rate:14.88Mpps
|Max. No. of VLAN||256|
|VLAN ID Range||VID 1 to 4094|
|PoE & Power Supply|
|PoE Ports||Port 1 to 8 IEEE802.3af/at/bt @PoE|
|Power Supply Pin||Default: 1/2(+), 3/6(-), 4/5(+), 7/8(-)|
|Max Power Per Port||90W; IEEE802.3af/at/bt|
|Total PWR /Input Voltage||150W(AC100-240V)|
|Power Consumption||18W MAX (Without PoE load)|
|Power Supply||Internal power adapter with AC100 – 240V 50-60Hz input|
|Protection||Overload Current Protection|
|Installation Mode||1RU Chassis Rack-Mount Installation|
|Operating Temperature||0℃~50℃ (32to 122 ℉)|
|Operating Humidity||5%~90% (non-condensing)|
|Storage Temperature||-20℃~70℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)|
|MTBF Standard||Telcordia SR-332 GB 25℃|