Popularly, Because of the additional cost of narrow linewidth integrated tunable laser assemblies (ITLA) and Cross talk from back reflections when it operates at a different wavelength than its transmitter. The popular 100G/200G DCO-CFP2 can’t support bi-directional in a single fiber. But now we tell “Can”.
- BiDi (single fiber operation) utilizing dual lasers (separate Tx and LO)
- Two-port optical interface for easy multiplexing of several channels in the multi-channel application
- Operating case temperature of -20°C to +70°C (R.1.1 at +85°C)
- 100 or 200 Gb/s data transmission per wavelength (27-32 GBaud)
- QPSK and 16 QAM modulation options
- Support for GFEC, SCFEC, SDFEC
- Flexible one-touch software configurability for ZR, Metro, and LH applications.
- Full C-Band operation on ITU 50GHz grid (6.25 GHz Flex-grid – R1.1)
- Support for both CAUI-4 and OTL4.4 Client interfaces
- Digital Diagnostics & Monitoring via CFP MSA compliant MDIO interface