- Network based on GUI, easy operation with graded management mode (common user, super user and administrator).
- With centralized management and Top tree, several chassis can be managed in the same interface at the same time; with grouping management any converter can be conveniently manipulated among many converters.
- Master/slave structure, providing management module (master, slave), maximum 4 chassis which can hold 128 fiber ports and RJ45 ports cascaded can be managed.
- Supporting protocols like CONSOLE, WEB, Telnet and SNMP
Console management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WINDOWS.
WEB management: Users can set up IP and users’ authority, display/control local and remote media converters with WEB on browser, such as IE
Standard SNMP protocol: It offers MIB files, convenient to be merged to the third party’s SNMP; users’ can set up 4 TRAP address, choose TRAP irritation factor according to users’ needs, such as Link to Down for TX, and Link to Down for FX.
Special management software: Control center operates backstage with special management software, adopts information and keeps in management PC hard disk as database. It can set up users’ authority and display/control local and remote media converters
- Supporting network device auto-sensing and adding
- Complete system information can be set up and displayed, including the name of the chassis, terrain information, related information of IP, constant operating time and the versions of the hardware and soft ware
- Real time display of voltage and temperature on the cards of the media converters, temperature of chassis and report fault in time
- Supporting SFP/XFP, CWDM SFP/XFP and DWDM SFP/XFP, and it can show the SFP/XFP information and digital diagnosis function
- Remote power off alarming, precisely distinguish remote failure
- Supporting LFP, quickly locates the failure
- Equipment restart, system or module restart by management software, set-up information on each module will be stored spontaneously when power off
- Reset to factory set up or dip switch status are optional
- Each port at local or remote devices can be set up or tracked, including the connecting status, connecting speed, half/full duplex, port locked and LFP etc.
- Supporting Loopback and PRBS, precisely locating the failure, convenient for link test
- Supporting management within bandwidth, managing remote equipments conveniently
- Powerful historical alarming and operating log information tracking and management function
- Supporting FTP online upgrading
Managed Media Converter Chassis – 2U 16 Slots is a multi-service platform chassis, which provides a reliable solution of high density media converter modules for applications such as telecom operator, enterprise, long haul transmission and factory automation.
More Details of Managed Media Converter Chassis
Redundant Power Supply:
The chassis utilizes fixed type AC, DC power built-in. The available power options are built-in AC, DC power or built-in AC+DC, AC+AC, DC+DC redundant power.
Hot Swappable Module:
All of critical components, such as power modules, fans, management module and interface cards are hot swappable, allowing online field replacement. All media converter cards are hot-swappable and can be installed with any combination of redundant hot swappable AC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supplies, providing a scalable solution that is space-efficient and cost-effective. The cards can also be installed in 4 slots, 2 slots, or 1 slot standalone housings with fixed AC/DC powered chassis, to provide telecommunication solutions for most applications. The concept is to ensure an extremely variable mixture of products at low storage costs for spares.
Media Converter Cards Series:
|100M Media Converter||1000M Media Converter||10G Media Converter||Fiber Protection Converter||2.5G TMUX Converter|
|2.5G Transponder||4.25G Transponder||10G Transponder||25G Transponder||40G Transponder|
Concole, Web, SNMP, Telnet Management:
Management access can be achieved locally or remote standalone via network by Web, SNMP, Telnet or Console. Complete system information can be set up and displayed, including the name of chassis, terrain and related information of IP, constant operating time and the versions of the hardware and software.
|Slots||16-solts in front for silde-in-modules
1-solts in back panel for Managed Interface
2-solts in back panel for power supply modules
|LED Indicators||Power-1, Power-2,|
|Power Requirement||Universal input 100~240V AC 50/60Hz，or -48V DC
3.0~1.5A Redundant Power Supply
|Environment||Temperature: 0~50 degrees C (operating)
-20~70 degrees C (storage)
Humidity: 0~90% (non-condensing)
|Compliance||FCC Class A, CE-mark|
|Fixed Interface||10/100/1000BASE-T port x 1, RS232 to RJ45 console port x 1, reset button x 1|
|LED Indicator||System: MGM, Console, LNK/ACT,|
|Management||Console, Web, SNMP v1/v2c|
|SNMP Trap||Cold Start, MC copper link up/down, MC fiber link up/down.|